Knowing what type of financing you need and how to secure it, can be a time consuming proposition. When looking for financing it is important to understand what you need, why you need it and if you can repay the loan.
When looking for financing, it is important to create a financial plan. Whether for internal or external use, a financial plan helps you avoid the issues that arise concerning cash flow. Your plan will also anticipate the true needs of your business and help you keep borrowing in line. It is important to make sure that you can sufficiently pay back the loan on time and consistently.
Financial Resources Guide
Tips and Info
- Create a financial plan.
- Understand your profit & loss statement.
- Plan ahead
- Start your business on a smaller scale.
- Make sure you can sustain growth.
- Bank Loan
- Private Offerings
- Venture Capital
- Small Business Association
- Personal Savings
- Credit Cards – Business/Personal
- Credit Line for your business
- Second Mortgage
- Friends, Family & Relatives